Monday, December 11, 2006

WTF???

Why is this blog turning into a blog? It used to be creative writing and a smattering of bullshit spewed from my disjointed and increasingly decrepid mind. Now it's crazy links stolen from other sites and penguin obsessions. I think I just like posting pictures. Oh that combined with the fact I have no creativity and I am out of hallucinogenic drugs. Shipment expected tuesday, expect ramblings about Orange soda and Velcro. As for now look at these declassified pictures of floating islands in the bermuda triangle. Are these for real? How the hell could they be? Photoshop? David Blaine? David Copperfield? David Allan Grier (Does anyone remember him?) X-men? Islands that get high? Who knew me and islands had so much in common. We should really get together and have some philisophical debates while floating in the clouds. I am sure an island provides much better conversation than my collection of dead meerkats or the hobos that I drug and dress up like characters from Alice in Wonderland. Behold floating islands followed by stolen text explaining them. Well not really explaining them, how the fuck do you explain floating islands.

"(Washington, DC) Unusual images of the Earth have occasionally been uncovered after declassification of hundreds of thousands of spy satellite images by the National Imagery Mapping Agency (NIMA). In one of the more spectaular images, gathered on May 25, 2005, the apparent levitation of at least two Caribbean islands above the surface of the ocean was captured (above).

The islands are located in a large region popularly known as the Bermuda Triangle. The spy satellite imagery clearly shows shadows cast by two of the islands on the ocean surface in such a way that can only be explained if the islands are levitated above the ocean surface, in one case by approximately ten miles.

Officials at the two major satellite spy satellite agencies were contacted for comment on the finding. An unidentified source at the National Security Agency said, "We have no comment on the possible levitation of one or more Caribbean islands". Another manager at NIMA, who also refused to be identified, added "We have no comment on the possible levitation of one or more Caribbean islands"."

Stolen from here http://www.ecoenquirer.com/levitating-islands.htm

Since it is a humor site it could all be bullshit, which it looks like but what do I know? Levitating islands really aren't that abnormal. I once saw a whole town float by me. A whole town populated by nubile young models shouting "I wanna have, like 10,000 of your babies." True story, and that my friends is the reason I could be your father.

No comments: