Saturday, December 9, 2006

Hella old and Hella weird writing

Jaded
Pain reaching far beneath the skin exuding through pores of hope, it drowns me in its sorrow swallowing all light and memories of happiness. spinning recklessly towards moral abandonment I lash out. struggling to stay afloat, violence and rage boiling to the surface, disillusioned and desperate for answers, left alone and writhing in pain, replaced, jaded and hateful, never again trusting, learning only to despise, the world crashing at your hands, time to heal, nurse wounds and stand again, leaving with tears and thoughts drifting slowly into distant memory, blacked out from recognition only ghosts in mirrors and burning photographs of what was. such a large part of my life and happiness forever gone, melting away into nothingness, ashes scatter thrown by the winds of change. Dancing endlessly into murky oblivion................I'm jaded

A New Era
Deep in the grasps of sleep, fondly dreaming of peppermint fire hydrants and candy coated turtle shells. Loads of dwarfs scatter through out the streets. They prance and gallop from house to house distributing propaganda for the republican party. War posters and American flags adorn little ma and pa shops. Inside empty shelves mourn a time of abundance and supplies. Meandering through time and space I gaze through a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors. Peering through into a stained glass world of pleasure and pain. Writhing under the floodlights of a desolate barren oasis. In the far off distance Hendrix and Morrison embrace each other in a melancholy pose representing the fall of an era and the birth of a new and frightening time. A new era of innocence lost and mescaline dreams. I stand alone one of the last of a pure generation

I Am Jack’s Wasted Life
As the crimson tide flows back and forth it washes away the remnants of a disillusioned young youth. Time is not on our side as we battle against middle age and receding hairlines. Life spent in classrooms preparing for what may not be. Undirected and lost trudging to class like cattle ready to be branded. Alone in a whirlwind of possibility. Choices to be made and futures to embark on. Deep in the grasps of a social machine churning from day to day, meeting countless people remembering few. Key players in your life watch as u stumble from day to day dazed and incoherent, sleeping through class viewing the world through crimson sunglasses of deceit. Does your life have a point? are u going to be what u expected to be? In the near future a dull half lit office calls my name, a cubicle, a tie and boring co-workers. trapped in suburbia!

Sweet Dreams
As I slumber soundly in my warm bed my dreams are corrupted by welterweight champions and serenading tree frogs. They babble on speaking of foreign lands and cow tipping. The smell of kidney beans permeates through my walls, dark swirling clouds of termites and aphids encircle my arms. Surrounded I lash out with a blunt wooden spoon. I swing and swat at the raging cloud of death. they dodge and weave separating and reforming into the shape of a hand. The scene changes as fermented limes parade through brightly lit hallways. They shuffle their feet and sing old enya songs. High above a spaceship carrying bulbous puss filled sacs made from decaying horse heads swoops low grazing the crowd of limes. They scream in a foreign tongue resembling Italian. A language of passion with rolling "r's" and extra letters. Sweet dreams to all

Angela Landsbury
As the tide rises on the coast of Madagascar I venture through jungles of twilight and solitude. The cold night air pierces through my parka causing an erratic bout of chills. I shake it off and venture farther, always chasing the earth goddess. She looks like Angela landsbury but with four arms and a full beard. She is a darling woman possessing the sophistication of Howdie Doodie and the physical features of a mangled baboon carcass. wretched rotting meat, stalking back and forth on four limbs of dark hairy muscle. The veins could be seen pumping purple blood to a black heart. No remorse and no sympathy. Compassion out the window. The Earth Goddess knows only of the horrors of the world. Jaded and depressed she creates the bleak future. Spouting the stories of a truth to be. Stories of loss and chaos destruction and death.

Conformity
Thriving and neon rays of life sparkle in her eyes from a far, she sighs a deep breath as smoke evacuates her body, hair flowing and smile wide. The stars shine through clouds of conformity. We as the free and rampant youth choose what we want we are the rulers of our destinies, overhead the clouds rumble in discontent, sheets of murky depression pour from the corporations and politicians containment moves in on us like a foggy vacuum of normality. Sprite and country clubs are the future, weekends with the smith's across the street confined and powerless in the grasps of a money-powered child



Reflections of the past, drizzle slowly through my mind like rainwater, the cycle of life spiraling towards its end. I try and realize and experience each moment, yet with so much beauty and life to take in I falter under such a task, weekends blur together, left only with flashes of laughter, time spent and cherished with friends, when I am older will I remember these times as the best? Will I even remember? I stare out the window the wind ripping through the rain drenched trees, a feeling of appreciation flows through out my body, I try to capture my youth save it in the back of my mind, so I can call on this joy, this freedom, a feeling of happiness I only hope stays with me throughout my life, it’s 3:26 in the morning November 29, 2001 I have just finished a 6 page paper a monumental task looked back upon as meaningless and simple, when faced with real problems how will I cope, the future is dark and unclear while the present is bright and comfortable. I shun responsibility only wanting to have fun, to enjoy my youth. Every second I have with my friends is a gift, I wish these experiences would sink deep into my soul encasing my being and melding into my memory

In search of the unknown, facing obstacles of frustration and denial, thoughts of companionship disregarded as reality rears its smiling face, another missed connection, floundering love life and fading optimism, hopelessly looking for inspiration, and change, a guiding light of warmth and affection to sweep me out of the gutters of my male chauvinistic ways, I thought it could have happened, how naive of me to think I was falling for someone, odds stacked against me lonely nights and the bar scene approach faster, the fonz fading into obscurity the alpha male castrated and left in the cold, with a glimmer of hope I rise and peer into the future hoping and waiting for the one. thoughts of her warmth and embracing comfort, fade as dark clouds of misconception roll across the horizon of hope, the thunder shatters the silence of self-pity :-\

No comments: