Saturday, December 9, 2006

A Normal Night

"It's her birthday we gotta at least stop by." He let out a sigh the resistance from Mitch wearing on him. "What the fuck else are yiu gonna do, don't even answer because I already know." Mitch smiled back at him, yeah they both knew what would happen if they didn't go. "Cmon man that place smells like cat piss and her friends are fucking ogres." Sam had to admit the place smelled like shit but they would be standing outside the whole time anyways, huddled outside in the cold, chain smoking and drinking. "Plus it's too fucking cold to be standing outside all night, I am delicate I might catch cold." Mitch was not delicate, he stood about 6'3 and weighed about 300, he was as delicate as an nfl linebacker. At the present time he laid slumped into the couch watching Charlie's Angels and nursing a beer. "These bitches are hot man." Sam agreed with him saying, "Isn't that what this movie is all about, why else would you make this shit?" "Yeah well whatever me likey," Mitch said as he licked his lips and rubbed his belly, he probably didn't mean to rub his belly, he just did that sometimes. "Which one would u do?" He asked seemingly ready to burst into a debate no matter what the answer was. Sam could tell he had been thinking about this for awhile. "I think Cameron Diaz is the hottest." He said bracing for an argument. "Yeah she is the hottest, Drew is like cute, and Lucy Lui is like...uh cute..exotic?" "I mean all of them are perfectly do-able but I think number one is Diaz." Mitch nodded approving of his ranking system. "Did u just call Lucy Liu exotic? Haha your such a fucking cracker" Sam sais as he walked to the fridge and peered inside. "Is that wrong? Did I wrong your kind? Shall we battle to the death for Lucy's honor." Mitch flexed, his arms were not muscular, they were just the size of tree trunks. "Yeah people would think that was bad, but I think I already know who would win in our battle for her honor." "I dunno man you and your fucking ninja skills, who knows what kinda crazy shit you would pull." "Yeah my ninja skills such as sleeping, skipping class, and smoking weed." Sam acted like he threw a ninja star as he popped the cap off of a beer.

"So are we gonna fucking roll or what?" Sam was getting more anxious, he didn't know for what, he just wanted to get out and so something. "You know if we stay here, we will just sit around, play some 2k3 and smoke a couple blunts."

"And the problem is?" Mitch turned to look at Sam over his shoulder. "Alright let's see, get stoned at our house not have to worry about driving, all the comforts of home, or we could go to a house full of ogres that smell like cat piss, hmmmm whatever shall we do?"

"Yeah but we sit on our asses way too much, let's just go check it out for a sec, maybe you can find an exotic ogre to take home with you."

"yeah just what I was hoping for, who else is gonna be there?" Mitch looked like he was a pouting little kid, he sunk further into the couch as if to anchor himself to the house.

"I dunno man, I think Brandon and Jerr, maybe Lisa and Barb, we'll know everyone there."

"Is there a theme, I am not going to one of your god damn she-ra parties, or is it a Moulan Rouge party, fucking fags."

"I think they would be dykes since their chicks and a moulan rouge party would only be gay if it was thrown by guys, nah actually any moulin rogue party would be gay, I hate that piece of shit movie." Sam's face looked like he had just eaten something horrible, it squished up with his disgust for moulin rogue, fucking lady marmalade he thought. "Nah I don't think there is a theme, the theme is get fucked up."

This sent Mitch into a couple bars of Iconz, "Get fucked up, stay fucked up, roll to the club in a navigator truck."

"Yeah so u want to go?"

"Fuck no, but I can see that you got your panties all in a bunch and i don't want to upset the princess so I'll have to roll with your bicth ass." He rose slowly like a mountain uprooting from the landscape. "Yeah just let me change, I gotta piss too, then we can go."

Sam felt active, good because hhe was actually getting out in the party scene that was always available to a student. But he also felt like he was going to have to enetertain Mitch all night. If things went wrong he would get bitched at, especially if they rolled up to a swordfight or an empty house. Fuck it he said the moose could entertain himself, it wasn't like it was a random house party, the would know the owners of the house and that was good enough. They were too old to roll up to random parties, they had grown tired of the as freshman, or maybe it was second year.

I think this really sucks, I just try and write something every day, if I can, but this is not going anywhere and it's not entertaining or funny, but it did make the last half hour of work go by so whatever, im outta here.....

No comments: