Monday, December 11, 2006

More Penguins

It seems that I have become obsessed with penguins. To tell the truth this is not really anything new. When I was a wee youngin I actually had a penguin themed birthday party. Not sure how old I was but there was a penguin shaped cake, a penguin shaped pinata, and fun games like pin the tail on the penguin. Knowing what I know now about their pooping pressure I don't think i would attempt to pin the tail on that thing lest i be doused in a milky stream of penguin defication. Another thing that points to my penguin obsession is the fact that I was a penguin for halloween. This all may sound like lies but in actuality it is the truth. Very strange that I have made these last two posts about penguins without even thinking about my love for them as a child. So I may have been a little harsh on them in my last post, because in reality I love the little fockers. Their whimsical walks, their soft feathers and the way they snuggle up under your arm after a nice long late night romp. Watching the sun rise off the shore of thailand, sipping rum from coconut shells and singing brown eyed girl. Ohh those were the days. I'm looking at you Gertrude,more than anything i miss your beak, you remember, call me. Ok enough of that, sticking with the all penguin blog theme I have going here is a nice little video of a penguin going shopping. My pet goes shopping for me too, it's not really anything special, just thought I would share. You can watch it here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Nc1kvAF3A&eurl= and giggle like a school girl when you see his little backpack and his sexy waddling ways. I know I did. I also started convulsing and woke up wearing a satin robe holding a pair of garden shears and wearing someone else's wig. But that probably won't happen to you so click away.

No comments: