Saturday, December 9, 2006

Acess Hollywood Denied

I don't like how people know what Brad Pitt's favorite soup is or if Britney Spears flushes after she takes a dump. These people make way too much money and they don't do anything significant. Teachers and social workers should make more money than them, but i guess salaries are not based on integrity or importance of work. 20 million dollars to pretend you are someone else in front of a camera seems a bit much, but i do also have a very large dvd collection so i indulge in the industry that i despise, I mean I don't hate actors, sure they entertain me, but they are not the god's and dieties that society makes them. They should be making less than a manager at office max, at least he distributes products that help businesses run. But this comes from a bitter person who was cut from the fantastic four movie for always ending up in the thing's trailer, i just wanted to practice my lines with him. Granted I didn't have any speaking lines but he could have indulged me, i even brought us champagne and chocolate covered berries. Celebrities are so quick to dish out restraining orders, that's the other thing if i camp outside of your house for 3 weeks and you discover me on the fourth don't i deserve some sort of congratualtions, I mean I slipped right by your security and took a bubblebath in your house before you caught me trying on your clothes. I win right? But no i am not allowed to do that i can't carve your name on my cheek and send you my hair clipings or make you your favorite soup. These celbrity shows invite me into your life and then you slam the door on me? It's just not right i mean I have followed you to shopping trips and I am told every detail of your weddings and divorce precedings but when I call you at 4 in the moring you are busy to discuss the lateset episode of project runway. When I see rappers in the club and I shoot at them they get mad? what's that all about? I was trying to be gangsta like you guys are isn't this a normal part of your lives, you know guns, knives, and ex-wives. I try and take their money and they want to fight about it? I have seen you guys throwing money on the ground in videos, I thought money wasn't a thang and big time spenders bought the bar. I asked fiddy if he would like to buy a gal a drink and he just looked at me like I was crazy, and then later after I had put all my drinks on his tab and i thanked him he acted like he didn't know me, so impersonal, you know? You think you have this relationship with someone, you study the interviews they give, you buy the same clothes they wear, you eat the same foods, and try and get their hairstyle but they don't appreciate it, so ungrateful for the dedication and time spent trying to emmulate them. Cruel cruel celebrities. So unwelcoming when you try and force your way into their world.

No comments: