Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What an Ass

Haha fucking Kanye. Did anyone see him freakout when he didn't win video of the year? Acting like a jackass, running up ti the mic and taking it away from the real winners. Talking some shit like, "Ooooh I spent a million dollars, I had Pamela Anderson in my video, because i didn't win this it makes the whole awards show fake wah wah." Some shit like that, the best part of it all was that he didn't even see the video that won, so he had no idea what he lost too. Such an ass move to just assume you are better than someone without even knowing what they have done. I think he prefaced all of his shit with no offense to the winners but....Yeah basically that was a whole lot of offense to the winners. How are you going to claim to have the best video, you don't know Kanye, that video wasn't even that tight. Pamela Anderson does not make something award winning. I mean sure she brought thousands of emmys to the cast of Baywatch and Barbed Wire swept the oscars, but you cant predict this type of stuff Kanye. The budget thing doesn't matter either, creativity will win out over money any day. So keeping all of this in mind check out this article http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/10446 Kanye is being sued by Evel Knievel for basically stealing his image and making the touch the sky video. Creativity Kanye, shieeeeeeeet the simpsons made this episode like ten years ago. Just because you jacked evel's whole routine and spent a ton of money doing it doesn't mean you should win something. How is that even close to being a tight video. You didn't do anything except say remember when evel knievel tried to jump snake canyon? Maybe I could be Kanyevel, huh? Does that sound tight or what? No it doesn't sound tight you egotistical bastard. I think it's hilarious you didn't win and to top it off you are getting your ass sued. I love it!!!

You know why? Because I am a hater. Because I think you can't rap for shit and you are so full of yourself it's sickening. Just because you say the same word three times it doesn't mean that's a rhyme.

"Took nothing from no man
Man I'm my own man
But as a shorty I looked up to the dope man
Only adult man
I knew that wasn't broke man
Flicking starter coats man
Man you don't know man"

Puuuuuuure garbage, shitty, shitty shitty. Same as your lines about you remind me of my jeep but not nokia you can call me on my cell but not nokia" Ohhhh that was fucking tiiiight you said nokia twice but it meant different things, man you are the greatest you should win every fucking award there is. Shit that is the same as juvenile's style, just add the same ending to every word and that's a verse? No that's just a bad song-uh, know what I'm saying-uh? Just stay behind the boards dude. You suck on the mic and your an asshole. You were right about the George Bush thing and you are a tight ass producer but stick to what you know and stand back from the mic. Oh and stop being such an egotistical self absorbed douche bag.

stolen from an article

He stormed onstage and shouted: "Fuck this! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you, but hell man."

Following his outburst the rapper has now issued an apology and blamed the incident on the amount of booze he consumed that night.

He told MTV: "It was just out of raw emotion. I had a couple of drinks but I was more drunk with adrenaline. I was drinking at the awards show because I feel so at home at awards shows.

"On one hand, I felt like I should have won. But if anybody watches the show, I was laughing. People don't understand my dry sense of humour. I went up there and said, 'Hell nah, I should have won'."
(Just because you were laughing it doesn't make it ok to jump onstage when someone else wins an award and act like a dumbass)
Despite his apology he still felt that he should have won Best Video.

He added: "'Touch the Sky' was definitely better than that. [Their video] was good. It didn't cost a lot of money - I know it's not about the money, but when you got drinks in you, that's the first thing you're gonna say."

No comments: