Monday, December 11, 2006

Stored Data In Google is Great

So I am not at my desk right now and I was using google to look up some things, and you know how you just type in the letter and it shows you other searches that had been done that start with the same letter. So I saw some previous seraches and I decided to see what people had been searching for. I just typed in the letters of the alphabet and looked to see what search results started with that letter. This is a computer in the common area so lots of people use it. Anyways this was the best search that I found. "doctors in the san francisco bay area, that does butt lift" Haha I like how it says that does butt lift not just "buttlift surgery" or "doctors, butt lift," what the hell is a buttlift anyways, is that even real?

No comments: