Saturday, December 9, 2006

Pink is Gangsta

"Good morning Manny, no pink shirt today?" He smirked as he asked, his small stature already making him untrustworthy, his smirk only adding to my suspicions.
"Nope, not today, Jim." I hated how he made his rounds, the supervisor popping up like a god damn lephrachaun SUPRISE!! His appearance forcing quick window minimizing and the rushed play acting of work being done.
"You know it takes a confident man to wear a pink shirt." I didn't know what to say to this, was he hitting on me? was he calling me gay? was he saying that I was confident? Why would you say such a thing.
"Yeah well I have a couple of them." I guessed this was an alright answer still not knowing what he was really going for with this conversation. Yes I am confident, or I wear pink because I am gay, or just because I wear pink it does not represent my sexual orientation. If I was gay I think i would be more offended? Maybe, I was unsure of the whole thing. He must not be a fan of Camron i thought, hadn't he seen the Fat Joe video, Pink is gangsta, that's what I should have told him, before lighting my blunt and whipping out my gigantic gucci medallion. This all leading into the Yayo face hiding dance and topped of with the butterfly and a proclamation, "Only God can judge me."
"What? Did you just say something." I hadn't meant to but at least he hadn't caught all of it.
"Oh no I was thinking about something else." I was uneasy, usually he just said good morning and I acted like I was working and he walked away. He was satnding on the outskirts of my cubicle, hovering around like a spy plane, a baby spy plane, more like one of thomas the tank engines friends. Either way I still wanted to shoot him out of the sky, twirling, swirling black smoke and fire, crash and burn, I would make it a pink funeral.
"Yeah well just make sure you don't wear any purple haha, that's janet's color." Why was he giving me fashion advice, i was just thinking about buying a lavendar shirt, I wanted to even more now. I do not listen to people who wear tasmanian devil ties for fashion tips. Your casual friday wear is a red lumberjack flannel and wolverines.
"Purple is a good color." You fucking homophobe, are you afraid that if you wear purple you will turn gay, what is your issue with pink and purple. I don't wear purple dude that's fucking gay. Will these colors bleed from the fabric into your soul and make you switch your sexual orientation? I guess your size would make you more aware of not seeming masculine, small men can't wear pink shirts? Or is it the fact that you teeter between acting heterosexual and finally accepting the fact that you are a flamer. You have gone too far in your hetero role, you have a family and kids, you better stay away from all colors that may be seen as feminine other wise you might just flip out and start sucking cock. Is that what you're afraid of? When I wear masculine colors like blue I don't just want to drink beer and say stuff like you see that game? Wooh wee that Manning looks real good this year boy, I'm telling you. Give me that wrench, yeah? whatcha got under that hood?But that's just me. If you put on a basketball jersey are you better at basketball? Oooor is it just a piece of material. Maybe I am way off on this whole clothes thing.

"How was your weekend, what did you do?" What the fuck is going on, why are you still here, you are hurting my production numbers and interrupting my reading of the news. After that I was going to google random word to see what i could find, you should try it. just google carrot, maybe something good will be there.
"It was alright, didn't do much just relaxed around the house." I didn't want to ask but isn't it required when somebody asks you about your weekend, "How was yours?" I didn't make eye contact as I said this, please just leave.
"Well....." Fucking fucker "I got a new bike this weekend, and I really like it, I rode it to work today. You know it is much heavier than my other bike, but i don't have to hunch down as much because it isn't a racing bike, and i don't like the grips as much, I do like the new gear shifts though, you know some people don't like the thumb shifts but i think that they are just great..." I could see him dressed like calvin's dad, now that takes confidence, it takes a confident man to wear spandex, well maybe not confidence, I guess it just takes a douche. "Yeah so i took a new route today instead of the old road I turned down this side street and it spit me out on Jobe street so then i followed that down to....

No comments: