Monday, June 18, 2007

R.I.P. James Borwn

I have neglected this site, mainly because nobody reads it and also because it is exactly the same as my other page. I am having a hard time living this double life. Like when one of your two girlfriends calls and they just say, "Hey" and then I am like oh shit which one is this, say something that will identify yourself you wretched wench. Curse you and your games, how am I supposed to know who I am speaking to? Actually it's nothing like that. So anyway here come some old posts from my other page.

Is it my fault James Brown died? I changed my profile picture awhile ago, just because I liked the picture. If I had known that I would have caused the demise of such a great and soulful man I would have gone with the Nick Nolte mugshot. I apologize to the world for robbing them of such a national treasure. The man who could calm riots, do the side splits and rock the same hairstyle for almost his entire life. I almost went to go see him in Reno last year, I regret not going now. It just seemed like such a far drive and then I was thinking that he wouldn't be the James Brown that I would have expected him to have been. I am sure it would have been a great show, and I should have just gone. Now I will never have the chance to see him. So once again if using his picture for my profile pic, is what caused him to die I apologize. I never meant to hurt him or his fans. It's almost as bad as that time I stood up during the NBA playoffs and I caused my team to miss that three at the buzzer. I should have just stayed seated. Such a dumbass. Now the picture seems more relevant as opposed to random, but if I change it I could possibly kill someone else. I am torn so for now the picture will remain. It will remain as a vigil, a tribute, an apology to a great, great man, with a very long rap sheet and some crazy tendencies, but god damn was he photogenic!! R.I.P. James Brown, I bid you adieu....

No comments: