Monday, June 18, 2007

Return Of The Mack

Ohh my god, returrrn of the Mack. You know what I am talking about. Maybe...anyway, how has everyone been? You get that infection taken care of? Hide the evidence and bury the bodies? I don't really care, it was more of rhetorical question. Seriously, stop talking I don't care.

So not much new has been going on in my neck of the woods. I am feeling kind of ambivalent about my career though. There just aren't very many oppurtunites for accordian playing gypsies these days. But the work will come as my unemployed father used to say in between sips of happy juice and just before shoving his face full of jellybeans. He loved those things, sometimes I think he loved them more than me. I thought he called me jellybean as a term of endearment, alas twas not the truth. Like an ex-baseball player calling his kid slugger, projecting his dreams upon the young infant's shoulders, my father's dreams of me becoming a jellybean that he could devour and never have to see again were apparent in the nickname he bestowed upon me.

But let's not dwell on the past. I have long forgoten my dreams of achieving such sugary perfection. My body a bean of jelly. The doctors say if I don't start exercising my dream may come to fruition. It's funny how once you abandon a dream and don't think about it, things start to take shape. If only pa could see me now, if only he could see his little tutti-frutti jellybean now...

I apologize for this post and for anyone that has read this. I will be refunding your wasted minutes once I get a chance to read all of the requests for returned time. Please be patient.

No comments: