Monday, June 18, 2007

Stinkytown should only have a population of one


Soooo, this is disgusting. These are conjoined toilets. Now is that hot or what?? Not sure if it is real or just a prototype but whichever one it is, it shouldn't exist. If you need to be this close to your signifigant other while in the act of number one or number two you have serious seperation issues. It's cool dude, I'll just see you when I get out. Oh nah, really I'm fine I can handle my bizz on my own. Just out of general courtesy I would not subject anyone to the activities that transpire while in the bathroom. In my opinion, stinky town should only have a population of one. There is nothing that needs to be discussed that can't be taken care of when you aren't deficating or pissing. There is no need to hold hands or lock lips while the smell of shit wafts between you two. The soft tinkling of urine lightly splashing in the water below will not bring you closer. You sick fucks, whoever buys this is gross. Not just because of this but it points to an overall grossness. The kind of fooffy foofy affection and I love you more, now hang up kinda shit that makes me sick. Trust me if you buy this toilet you are one of those assholes. The have to make out in public, getting hickeys, holding hands no matter how many kids you end up clotheslining. Doing intricate dances through crowds just so you never release your grasp on your signifigant others sweaty ass palm. Let it go people, stop it, save it for the bedroom, and keep it out of the bathoom. You weirdos...

No comments: