Monday, June 18, 2007

Brain Exercise

I have a whole nother entry that I am leaving as private. Intrigued? Intrested? Immaculate? Whatever, the reason that it is private is because it is sappy and not even close to finished. Sappy takes a long time to mature. You can't just throw sappy down and it's done, it takes the right combination of soaring violins and slow motion running through the airport scenes. That and Meg Ryan, since I haven't cleared her apperance with her agent the project may not come to fruition. I am sure she will be alright with it though. The scene is very tasteful, she won't have to use real whale blubber we could find something like it, and the monkeys will never be in the same room as her. The cheetas on the other hand she will have to deal with. Just be a professional for god sakes, shouldn't it be for god's sake? I think it actually is but haven't you heard people say that?

Sooo this my idea of brain exercise. My brain is dying from lack of use. It's either that or my habit of sticking knitting needles up my nose. I guess the combination is the problem. Either way I just need to write, I apologize to anyone who feels the need to read this, there is never anything of any signifigance or usefullness here. It's kinda like you just stumbled into the psych ward and sat down with the mumbling guy in the corner. If I was you I would leave, let him fester in his crazy urine soaked room. Only after you poke him with a stick and tell him he smells though. It's only the nice thing to do. At least be civil.

So I say I will be writing more, but I still have no creative juices or topics planned, I know people don't want to read writing about having nothing to write about. But if you read anything I write it will make you slightly retarded. Run while you can. Run like a hamburger from that fat guy in the office, or like a graceful hippo towards a spring sale at Ross. I am going to have to figure something out, maybe create some adventures. Take suggestions, finally decapitate that mermaid so I will have something to talk about. Maybe just start posting up links that I find, pretend to be a blog. Does anyone want my recipe for mongoose wafers? Geez, I hope noone really reads this...

No comments: