Monday, June 18, 2007

Ouch!!!

This is some of the craziest shit I have ever heard of, and coming from me that means a lot. Read this and return for discussion, or go cry in a corner clutching your balls while telling them to never leave you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Bitch is crazzzzy. Favorite parts of the story include, the friend picking up the testicle, placing it in his hand and saying, "This is yours." Who picks up a testicle and hands it back to someone? Was she like ripping it off that's fine, biting it, that's a no, no, I am going to give it back to him. You have had your fun for today my friend.

The fact that the testicle was placed in the mouth, then she was not able to get it down and so she spit it up on the ground. I can't fully grasp how one rips a testicle off through clothes barehanded. Did she rip it, as it fell down his pant's leg she snatched it up and threw it in her mouth? Or was it more of such an intense grab that it just straight ripped through his layers of cloth, creating a testicle bundled in undergarments, which she then unwrapped to feast on the tasty morsel within?

How was this guy able to not immediatley pass out. If I see my ball in someone's hand who was just standing there fighting me with me a second ago, I think I just faint. Not just the fact that she was holding one of your nuts in her kung fu style eagle death grip, but to then see said ball go into someone's mouth, on the ground and then have it placed back in your hand. I faint at the rip, I faint at the point it goes in her mouth, I faint when she spits it back on the ground, and I definitley hit the ground when that shit is placed in my hand. As far as I am concerned there are like seven moments within that story that I just hit the ground, just back of the hand over forehead, a slight gasp and I am down. I would have never seen her put that thing her mouth, I am down and out as soon as someone rips off one of my balls. Dude must have been in shock to make it to the point when that bloody testicle is placed back into his hand and the friend says, "This is yours." How can this shit be real. I don't get it.

Also the quote from her saying that she isn't violent. Oh suuuure I believe you, I would totally walk around with my balls hanging out in front of you. Non-violent people always rip people's nuts off and put them in their mouthes right? She is freaking insane, to avoid this scenario I am going back to the chastity belt. I took it off last year because it was starting to chaff, but desperate times call for desperate measures. There will be no ripping off of the balls on my watch.

No comments: