Monday, June 18, 2007

Amy Sol

Man I just love Amy Sol's work. It is just so haunting and it, just gives me chills. I want to buy a piece just so I can stare at it all day. These are from her latest show in new york at the Aidan Savoy Gallery. You can see the whole show at this link. http://www.aidansavoygallery.com/next.html

Am I wrong? Or does her stuff not rule.



Seriously, I know my excellent art critiquing skills and expository notes on its composition can be hard to follow, but just simply stating it. I dig her stuff.



This is one of my new favorites.

I smoke out with my cat all the time. What?? Like you don't.

I look like a pretty asian girl and stand with my cat like this all the time. Wait a minute, I lied. I don't have a cat. The first part remains steadfastly true. I stand resolute in my conviction. I'm surprised you didn't know that





So I just felt the need to share Amy Sol's genious.

No comments: